Product successfully added to your shopping cart
This sweater slit on the front and sewn on the sides convinces at the time thanks to its practicability: easy to put thanks to the button that is inside the garment, the sailors were not likely to get caught in the ropes or the mesh.
Today more modern, chic and reinterpreted by many fashion designers, the jacket still retains its basic attributes: the button and the inner pocket, duo ideal for outdoor living.
In order to preserve all the original properties of the garment we recommend you to follow the care instructions on the sticker composition of your article.
These maintenance instructions are translated into symbols whose meaning we remind you.
Care tip - Wash
- Hand washing
- Normal washing - maximum temperature 30 °
- Normal washing - maximum temperature 40 °
- Normal washing - maximum temperature 50 °
- Normal washing - maximum temperature 60 °
Care tip - Whitening
- Prohibited whitening
- Whitening allowed
Maintenance tip - Drying
- Drum drying prohibited
- Drum drying allowed
Care advice - Ironing and pressing
- Repassage interdit
- Repassage max à 100°
Conseil d'entretien - Repassage et pressage
- Ironing forbidden
- Ironing max 100°
- Delivery by La Poste within 5 (in France) to 12 (outside France) working days (subject to availability of the goods)
- Delivery is free for all orders from 90 € of purchase.
Any request for exchange or return must be indicated to us :
- by phone : +33 220.127.116.11.28
- by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
All exchanges of goods in case of error on the part of the customer when placing an order on our website whether the model, size or color of the garment are billed to the customer on a minimum of 10 euros in function of the models.
For any exchange the transport for the return is at the expense of the customer.
For hygiene reasons, some items can not be returned or exchanged if they have been worn.
For more information on the product return procedure, you can contact us by phone at +33 6 76 35 22 28.